Catalyst was founded on the ethos of a partnership and has always endeavoured to share that spirit with its employees and close advisors across its multi-jurisdictional footprint. Amongst the core governance values of the firm, the ESG policy is dedicated to:
- Collegiality: As a partnership at a senior level, the firm has adopted a collaborative approach with employees encouraged to develop pro-active thinking, networking with the rest of the business, and open communication. This approach allows business to be conducted in a fair and pragmatic manner.
- The Board: Catalyst Capital, acting as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager ‘AIFM’ is organised into key managerial teams covering Investment, Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Valuation. Each team comprises a minimum of two Partners and covers Catalyst’s geographic spread ESG considerations are incorporated into the scope of all of these teams.
- Obey the requirements and guidance of relevant regulators.
- Provide regular structured compliance training to members of staff.
- Follow clear procedures regarding personal conduct, as per Catalyst’s Code of Ethical Business Conduct Policy, and corporate conduct in accordance with the Stewardship Code.
- Provide a fair and ethical Renumeration Policy.
- Transparently disclose our ESG strategy performance to investors through comparison with frameworks such as the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment UNPRI), and the European Association for Investors in Non-listed Real Estate Vehicles (INREV).
Consideration of principal adverse impacts here